Me after my 100 lb weightloss with my big pants!

Me after my 100 lb weightloss with my big pants!
Wow what a huge difference herbalife has made in my life!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Liftoff your Energy!

What a day! What with work, the kids, getting the shopping done, bills paid and meals on the table, I have no time to myself or time to sit down and rest. What I need on days like this is something to boost my energy.

Panax ginseng and Ginkgo biloba have been clinically proven to enhance mental performance and boost energy. I needed something that would help me stay alert and focused so that I could get through my day without leaving one kid behind at the store and the other kid who-knows-where!

That’s when I found Liftoff®. With its combination of Panax ginseng and Ginkgo biloba, I knew it would not only boost my energy, but also keep me alert and focused. Liftoff® comes in four great flavors: Ignite-Me Orange, Lemon-Lime Blast, Tropical-Fruit Force and the fun Lemon-Cola Kick. It comes in individually packaged tablets for when you are on the go. You drop one tablet in 8 fl. oz. of cool


water, let it dissolve and you have a delicious, fizzy drink that not only tastes great buts keeps you on the go!

And a great side benefit: 0 sugar and 0 calories! What a great bonus to the already wonderful benefits of Liftoff®!

For free samples or to order, go to:

www.newshape4you.com

For nearly 30 years, Herbalife has been a leading global nutrition and direct selling company offering a range of science-based weight management products, nutritional supplements and personal care products (“Outer Nutrition™”) to support weight management and a healthy lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I so love your blog very informative
    Here is my review on the herbal life!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!
    Starting to see results already!!!
    I love this tea!!
    the "herbal tea" that is, and I love the peach flavor!!! the only thing, is that I would buy it again without the caffiene
    - Brigitte Henry

    ReplyDelete